Saturday, January 12, 2008

Open for blogness

So you say you want a coffee? Espresso it is..

With the recent implementation of an espresso machine, I felt the urge to purge some thoughts and decided that maybe its time for Mad Cat to have blog. Why not? it's the new brown, or pink/black.. I don't know, but I'm always slow to come around. A spot to drain my mind and potentially entertain a bike fanatic in some part of the world. I'm no writer, but my thoughts are good :-)

Mad Cat seems to be going through a metamorphosis right now if feels good. We have somehow risen to what I would consider "real bike shop" status. For the past two years, I've felt that we were striving to be recognized as a reputable player in the LBS (local bike shop) industry. As we finalize our 3rd year I feel that we are there. The team is good, the customers love us and somehow bills are being paid with less stress. Family life is still crazy and I never have enough time to spend with them, but I'm not alone in small-business owner regrets. Someday I hope to spend all my time with the family and be able to play when and where I want.
anyhoo.
I'll try to post at least once/week maybe more now that the shop is fully espresso-ready. :-)