Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane... no wait, it's the Sun?

Holy cow! Sunlight is shining through the sliding glass door and illuminating all the dust on my bike! What do I do? I guess I'll go for a ride, and maybe everything will be ok.
I'm so glad to see sunshine, but it's predicted to be short-lived. A Chance of rain every day this week isn't what I wanted to hear, but that's the reality. I'm not a wimp when it comes to riding in nasty conditions, but I'm tired of being cold on rides. I'm ready for good old sunny days with nothing but a jersey and shorts.

The gym has been an awesome addition. Being able to run up there, get in 30-40 minutes on the bike while watching "Smash Lab" or the Winter X Games, then 30 minutes of weights or so has fullfilled my workout needs for a while. I'm sure once it gets sunny (and dry) I'll be opting for the bike.

We've got races again this weekend, and I hope everyone on the team is ready to put it out there. I for one don't feel stronger or more in shape than I did for the last one, but we'll see. The racecourse might be a little tricky this weekend with some mud.
-PC

No comments: