Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boggs Blog

Here we go, another round of Boggs mountain, an 8hr mountain bike race near Cobb, CA. It's an awesome event, with awesome people and good times. The course is sweet and makes me feel like I'm on a carousel ride, coming around each time for that big brass ring..."thank you sir, may I have another!"
This year, I'm feeling much stronger, but who knows how my butt, hands, feet and neck will do. Being on a bike for 8+ hours can literally be a pain in the butt, but somehow we find a way to enjoy it.
For me, the weekend is all about having fun and being with cool people in a cool place. I'll try my hardest to get 9 laps in this year, but I really just want to have fun. The bike is dialed, my legs are pumped, the heart is strong... so bring it on!

I'll recap in a few days, or post from the campsite.

peace.

-M - Papa Cat

No comments: