Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weather or Not..

This time of year I'm typically hitting the gym quite a bit more, but these past few weeks had been awesome for riding.
This weekend our team participated in the crits at William Land Park and at least one of our riders took 2nd place (women's Cat4). The weather could not have been better! That afternoon, I took my boy over to our friend Asa'a house for another awesome pump track party. I brought my trials bike and played on some logs for a few hours, then took my tired body home and went to bed. I got up this morning feeling like a manhole cover on a busy street, popped some Ibu and went out for some hill training with about 20 team members. We did about 50 at some pretty good paces. Tonight, I'm feeling super crunchy, but I know it's all for the good.

Next weekend we start the TBF MTB series and I'm hoping to do good again. I took 2nd in single-speed open 2 weeks ago and have "upped" the training a bit since. We'll see what happens. At the very least, I'll be riding my bike and that's what really matters to the mind.

peace!

M

No comments: