Monday, March 31, 2008

Let the games begin!

We've trained, we ridden, worked out, played hard and ate a well balanced meal. Now it's time to suck it up and see how our training will pay off. This week, the team begins a few weeks of racing, followed by more racing (2 races/week) for the next 3 weeks. Prairie City, Boggs 8hr, PC, Napa Valley Dirt Classic, PC, Sea Otter, PC, then a small break before another PC race then Cool24hr. So much for fun rides, because there won't be time. Come June, you'll find me sipping a Guiness poolside watching my homey-cats pump the track and gettin' silly. The next 3-4 weeks is the majority of what many of us have been training for, plus all the PC races and of course Death Ride in July. It's fun and I must say... I'm addicted to riding my bike. At any point today, I could have easily swapped my polo shirt for jersey and headed out for a spin. All in good time...

Papa Puddy Tat

No comments: