Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hybrid Bikes from Giant Have Arrived!


I didn't get a chance to blog much at all from Vegas this year for the 2008 Interbike Trade Show because I was too busy ordering cool new stuff. Yesterday, we received our first batch of Giant's new Hybrid Bike (The Twist Freedom DX). This bike applies electric power only when you pedal. It matches your power with its power and takes you down the road at a nice clip. There are a couple models and sizes to choose from, and 2 price points. We would love for you to stop by and check them out.

I have to be honest.. I was sceptical when I heard they were coming out, but then I had a chance to ride one in Park City a few months back. This bike is AWESOME! It definitely gives someone a valid reason to sell their car and buy a bike. Ride up to 70 miles on a charge and only feel like you pedaled around the block!

Stop by and take on for a test ride today! HELMET REQUIRED. :-)

Click here to learn more, but you MUST RIDE TO BELIEVE!

1 comment:

Mental health Centennial said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. bets hybrid bike